Over the last month, I,
– Deleted an old and un-used blog. Starting afresh now.
– Went clubbing after a year.
– Learnt to jump off a bus. The good conductor taught me to jump foward (in the direction the bus is moving)
– Walked along “liberated” streets of Sri Lanka, amidst well dressed policemen, flags, crackers and a whole host of perverts. Also had the honour of bn in the company of a number of patriots.
– Wondered if breast feeding in public was allowed. Saw it in the bus.
– Lost a new phone. Got another one, cheap one this time.
– Went to the beach with someone I thought I will never hang out with for some time to come
– And I also came across my new favourite quote. Something that best describes a lot to do with me:
“I’m a bit selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I can get out of control at times and be hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best” – Marilyn Monroe